Dec 10, 2004

Two posts in one day?! What in the world has gotten into me?

It's one of those days that stretches farther than I'd like it to, slowly slowly slowly at a snail's pace, taking pause at everything, sleepy and yawny and freakishly nappy and all kinds of other make up adjectives. Maybe it's my headache and maybe it's having something to look forward to do tonight and maybe it's just because it's Friday with little work to be done. Either way, I've read all the blogs/journals/websites I care to, painstakingly scrutinized lines of html code to find an error in my template, started a new experimental blog, took a walk, cleaned my desk and organized my datebook. And it's not even 3:00.

I don't like to be specific about who I am on this thing, and I definitely don't like to post photos of myself, but there's a great photo of me and my firstborn kitty Eva that Hubb posted the other day. You should check it out because it's really nice. Eva is the grey one.

I ate some yummy pasta for lunch which looked like it was in an alfredo sauce, but I think it may have been pure butter. I ate alot of it. I feel incredibly gross and yet so much better at the same time. And I am more than ready for that nap now.

(deleted)

5 things I really like today:

1. adjectives
2. marinated cherry tomatoes in my alfredo (buttery) pasta
3. red shoes with matching underwear
4. payday
5. my boss

No comments: