Jun 7, 2005

I've been obsessed with phobias lately, and for some time have been working on a list of things I am afraid of. After finishing Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life, I am also obsessed with alphabetical lists, hence the following alphabetical list of my fears.

A
alone, being
accidentally falling down
airplane landings
B
blood
birth, giving
breaking bones
C
car accidents
cutting myself
choking in a restaurant
computers crashing
D
death
dogs of very very large stature
E
earthquakes
everyone seeing me fall down
embarrassing myself in front of a lot of people
F
falling down
foot, breaking my
forgetting how to cook
food poisoning
falling out, the diamond in my engagement ring
G
giant spiders
grates in the sidewalk
H
horse hooves, being trampled by
heights (a little bit)
I
injections
ice skating on natural ice (not in a rink)
J
jinxing things
K
kids, ending up with bad
L
losing my mind
losing loved ones
losing my hair
M
mind readers
maxing out my credit card
N
needles
naked people, crazy
O
overestimating my own ability
operations, surgical
P
peeing my pants
putting my foot in my mouth
passing out at an inopportune time
Q
quantities of blood, losing large
R
rejection
realizing it's all just a dream
S
stairs, falling down
severing a finger
spilling drinks on people
spiders with long hairy legs
T
tripping (...and consequently falling)
trust broken, having my
U
upside-down, being trapped
underwear, not having enough clean
V
vehicle maintenance, the cost of
W
weighing much more than I should
writer's block
X
????
Y
young republicans
Z
zoot suit riot, a
zombies

No comments: