Oct 5, 2005

In addition to being best friends, roommates, lovers, husband and wife, and parents to our future children, (among all sorts of other things to each other), Hubb and I now face the challenge of becoming co-workers. My small (20) person company has hired my husband (we're now 21). He starts on the 17th.

1. I'm thrilled to have this chance to get to know him in a different way. A professional relationship to tack onto all of the other kinds of relationships we have.

2. This is a great step for Hubb's career. I'm very happy for him, and for my company. We're happy to have him join the team.

3. All of our eggs are in one basket. Although I'm feeling positive about everything else, this is going to take come mental massaging to work through.

Congratulations, Hubb!

No comments: