Jan 14, 2004

Under a guise of all day doctor appointments, I am taking a well deserved day off next week. Granted, I do have an appointment to see an endodontist, but one dentist appointment is well worth having a four day work week, I say.

I admit that I haven't been working myself very hard in the exercise department, but I am feeling quite good. A twenty to thirty minute (almost daily) custom workout has added an aching back and sore abs to my long list of gripes, but I'm willing to endure it. I know there's a trim young vixen under my skin somewhere. She detests these lovehandles and is aching to wear way-too-superlow jeans in public at least once. Unfortunately she has a soft spot in her heart for all you can eat Indian buffet lunches, which she gives in to all too often. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. I prefer to lose more, but pound for pound I'm still pretty happy with myself, and I'm still feeling as fit and slim as I've ever been. As long as the lighting is dim I'll wear those jeans, lovehandles or no.

No comments: