Feb 2, 2004

Another day begins another week begins another month. Took Eva to the vet this morning; she has a bacterial infection and is on antibiotics for the next 5 days. I was late to work then burned my tongue on my chicken soup at lunch. I'm tired and I wanna go home. Today is the first day of my developmental psychology class, and I at least finished the developmental psychology chapter in my review book. I'm a little bit nervous. We are existing under a winter weather warning today, with an expected 2-4 inches of snow.....again. I got my hair cut on Saturday, and I'm actually pretty happy about it. I was shaking uncontrollably with a bucket of tears ready before she took the first snip. But she did ok. She (my stylist Janet) is preggers and is due in two months. So I'll only get one more haircut (and help getting back to my natural color) before she leaves to give birth to her son. She is going to name him Nickolas. He was an accident. I'm not ready for an accident like that. Dropping my knife on the floor at the Indian Buffet, sure. Baby, no. I'm too selfish. I wonder if that will ever go away. I asked my dad for money yesterday. My brother goes to court next Monday. I saw Janet Jackson's boob during the SuperBowl halftime show. I was shocked, and am saddened by her pathetic need for publicity. Justin Timberlake looks like my little brother. I have a constant list of things I want:

1. A real sofa
2. A vintage travel poster of Washington DC
3. A frame for one of our wedding presents
4. An appointment at the vet to declaw my evil cat Stella
5. A plane ticket to Hawaii to visit my best friend Gina

No comments: