Mar 30, 2004

Getting ready to move always makes me become reflective about my belongings, family and friends. What if I leave something important at the old place? What if I break something that means a lot to me? What if I forget to tell someone I moved and lose touch with them forever? What if I win some grand prize and they don't know how to contact me? I've been having this sudden pressing need to contact everyone I know, just to make sure they know where I am. On a related note, I miss being in the same state as the majority of my friends. I hate playing phone tag, especially when it's my only means of communication with someone. It makes me sad.

I just realized that we need fireplace tools for our new apartment. What fun.

Word to the wise: don't put garlic oil in anything you plan to eat while at work. Bad news.

No comments: