Mar 1, 2004

New underwear, a new hairdo, and Monday is still nearly unbearable.

What keeps making me smile this dreary Monday? Michael Moore's appearance in the opening sequence of the Academy Awards last night.

I haven't studied half as much as I should have for my test tonight, but I'm actually feeling quite capable of doing well. Maybe I'm just hopelessly optimistic, but in my current Rosie-the-Riveter-esque state, I feel like "I can do it".

Craig and I looked at a single apartment yesterday while driving around aimlessly looking for our new future neighborhood. I am getting more and more excited about moving, and decorating, and buying new furniture. The landlord at the lone apartment we looked at told us he had a good gut feeling about us, which really does us no good unless he is willing to drop $300 a month off the rent. Ah well. We still have time.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: