Jul 6, 2004

Last night I dreamt about eating McDonald's. I can look at his in one of two ways: 1) As I preach good eating habits and condemn fast food junkies every chance I get, I'm guilty for not having seen Supersize Me yet. 2) I didn't eat enough dinner.

I just killed a huge spider in my office. It was huge and running up the wall, and I was all kinds of brave and picked up a tissue and said "Take this!" and smooshed it. As anyone close to me can attest, I am deathly afraid of spiders...but not today. Even the little crunch of his exoskeleton didn't phase me. I'm hard as steel.

My janitor, Ben, told me that I am one of the only two beautiful nice ladies in my building. That nobody else says "Hi, how are you?" or asks how his weekend was. He told me that I deserve a better job because I am so nice and beautiful. He says he'll miss me and he will help my boss through this somehow, the two of them together. *sniff*sniff* I'm jelly.

My lucky bamboo died over the weekend. I'm not sure how to take this.

No comments: