Jul 28, 2004

Now that I've sort of figured out this photo thing, this bandwidth thing, and this journal thing, I think it's time to create some sort of a title block.  I'm getting thoroughly bored with plain text, but I'm not as advanced that I can create complicated eye candy just for the hell of it.  I have a few ideas in mind, but no means by which to execute them in my spare time at work, no energy to attempt them at home, and a serious shortage of time.

I've been having a major guilty complex over the fact that I haven't really created anything in a very long time.  I've been thinking creatively, cooking creatively, spending money creatively...but not acting creatively.  I feel the itch to do something, but I'm not quite sure what.  Sure, I have a large blank canvas at home, some fabric, some craft items, lots of paint, etc., but I can't figure out exactly what I need to be doing.  I've taken a few photos, but not with the enthusiasm I feel I should have.  I am always prepared with camera in tow, but rarely think to snap a few shots during my day. 

Maybe I'm tired and too busy at work, maybe I'm burning out.  The creative juices are there, but just sitting in a concentrated lump waiting for their chance to flow again.  I need some water to get things moving.

No comments: