Sep 10, 2004

It's Footwear Friday! To be totally honest, today's been such a whirlwind I almost totally forgot!

It's a beautiful day, sunny and grassy and warm. I thought it fitting to present my flowered footwear in the grass.

I had the most amazing sandwich for lunch today. Chicken pesto from Flat Sammies at Waterworks. I think I am in biiiig trouble.

That said, I'm working my way towards creating an exercise routine. I purchased running shoes, pants and a jacket and a couple of headbands before my sinful sammie today, and I plan to begin running. I swear. I promise. Really, I'm not kidding. It's sad that I don't own any work-out clothes that I would dare be seen in outside my own home...maybe that says something about my current physical shape. But now that I'm all accessorized, I'm ready to hit the pavement and shed 5 to 10 pounds.

Work is exhausting; this week has felt like an eternity, and I totally forgot that I've only been in the office for four days. When turning in my timesheet yesterday someone reminded me to mark the holiday, and I sat there confused for a couple of minutes thinking to myself, "Holiday? What holiday?" Needless to say, I'm ready for the weekend.


No comments: