Oct 21, 2004

Monty Python's Spamalot has been extended in Chicago, adding a week of dates, tickets for which go on sale Monday morning! Yay!! I already have permission from my boss to leave our Monday morning meeting early to stand in line at the Ticketmaster counter.

I've been incredibly unenthused by social obligations lately. I'm feeling icky from no exercise and poor eating habits, and am too exhausted to entertain. I just want to stay home curled up in bed in my pyjamas and sleep sleep sleep. As my bedtime creeps closer and closer to 9am, I am in no mood to leave the apartment after dinner, and it's making me depressed. I think it's just a combination of the limited daylight setting in and my job getting nutzoid that is making my body rebel and pass out on the way home from work on the bus every night, and as much as I'd like to, I'm having trouble breaking out of this rut. Although still my favorite season by far, this Fall is proving an annoying tendency of knocking me on my ass when I'm not paying close enough attention.

Speaking of ass, winter chub is also setting in, and if I'm to woo and wow family and friends during our Thanksgiving Adventure, I need to get my body in check. Time to break out the lightly used sneaks and hit the pavement again. But don't fret, sweet tooth, we're still on for pumpkin creme brulee.

No comments: