Sep 13, 2005

Time is flying and I can't believe it is September already. I didn't even go to the beach. Not once. I'm a terrible Chicagoan.

Life has somehow slipped into a comfortable easy thing recently...which I suppose is actually a good thing. It is just difficult for me to get used to. I'm content and happy and settled. Life is good.

Sometimes I feel like a broken record.

One of my best girlfriends is getting married this Saturday, so I head out to Jersey for a whilrwind wedding weekend in a few days. I get to participate in the wedding as a bridesmaid (or matron, I guess would be more appropriate.) I am thrilled and excited and so so happy for her and her beau. I have never known them well as a couple, because they started dating after I left college, and then the groom-to-be nearly started a fist fight at my wedding defending the honor of his soon-to-be-bride, but I've gotten to know him since then and have absolutely fallen in love with him. Slicing me a plate full of tuna sashimi that you caught yourself is a surefire way to win my heart. Congratulations Lin and Glenn!

Exciting changes for hubb and I may be in store for the near future, so for the fear of a jinx I keep my mouth shut and my fingers crossed for everything to turn out they way we hope. And you should too.

Thanks.

No comments: