Dec 1, 2005

I'm sorry.

It has been brought to my attention that I may have said some things in this blog in the past about people that may be hurtful. My intention has never been to harm people's feelings, or to cause stress or tension between others, and I apologize. I am embarrassed and ashamed for complaining so openly about these people, and I know I would be incredibly hurt if someone said the same things about me. I'm sorry and I have deleted those comments.

That said, this blog is a place for self expression, for venting and for sharing, for being vague and at the same time being completely honest about who and what I am. I am not a mean spirited person, though I may come across that way sometimes. I don't want to turn this into a self-defensive rant.

I don't mention names, I don't mention places. If you know me, you know what I do, where I work, who I am friends with. You know where I live. I would be an idiot to think that my friends and coworkers wouldn't know this site was mine if they came across it, and apparently I have been pretty stupid by thinking that it was safe from the people I was talking about.

I'm sorry.

No comments: