Nov 30, 2005

I've had a headache all day, Hubb thinks it is because my computer monitor is too far away and I think it is from MSG or allergies or else I'm beginning to get migraines. Ouch. Maybe drinks will help me. Free drinks.

I'd forgotten about my obsession with Kai perfume...I went through three or four samples when it first came out, and just received another sample in the mail yesterday. I finally splurged and got myself a vial. It makes me feel simply, cleanly, naturally good. In a wonderful delicious way. Like I just want to go home and lay in bed with my head under the covers and smell the way it interacts with my body chemistry.

Christmas is in full swing and we still have a month to go. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I'm just busy thinking about New Year's.

No comments: