Jul 24, 2007

i'm mildly obsessed with three things as of late:

1. feist. i can't stop singing to myself and smiling.

2. chewing on the inside of my cheek. it's a habit i've had since i was a child, and it's flared up drastically lately. i don't know if it's nerves, boredom, anxiety, or what.

3. pimento cheese. i made some for tea sandwiches for a baby shower (yes, tea sandwiches), and i've single handedly eaten nearly all of the leftovers. last night i had a melted pimento cheese sandwich with giardiniera. oh my god. this is why i can't lose weight.

my best friend has let her bridesmaids (me, her sister, and her sister-in-law who is also named emily) (go team emily!) pick our own bridesmaid dresses. after changing her color scheme from lilac and sage to bellflower blue and black, we picked THE DRESS. i'm actually going to look really good standing up in this wedding, which is a first. my best friend is amazing. she is being so laid back and wonderful about this wedding planning business, which is good because i'm stressing out about what to do for her bachelorette party.

we've been talking about getting tattoos for each other for some time, and i think i might surprise her with mine when i go down for the wedding. i'd wanted us to go together, but we dont' get to see her often and i can't ask her to get a tattoo two days before her wedding. i wanted a four leaf clover on the inside of my left wrist. i'm hedging a bit on the location, but i'm anxious to get it done. it's been a long time since my last tattoo and i'm antsy for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say the clover on the wrist is a good idea.