Oct 25, 2004

Today is the Best. Monday. Ever. I mean that with all seriousness. Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. #1: Having a fabulous morning at home. (Thanks, Hub.) #2: Good hair day, (I got a good haircut on Saturday! Yippee!). And finally...(drum roll, please) #3: I GOT SPAMALOT TICKETS!!!!! Ohmigod I'm so excited, can you tell?! I will look at these tickets every day until January 22nd when I will surrender them for a seat at the Best. Play. Ever. Ohmigod I can't wait! I don't know how I will be able to contain myself for the next 3 months.

Hubb and I went to see I (heart) Huckabees this weekend, and I loved it. In fact, I loved it so much and became totally engrossed in the philosophical battle that I totally zoned out while eating my kettle korn, left the theater, used the rest room, went into a store, shopped, checked out, and started walking down the sidewalk before I finally noticed a huge kernel of caramel covered popcorn stuck to my shirt right in between my boobs. I wonder what that means, or if it means anything at all...

No comments: