Feb 28, 2005

Top 10 reasons I haven't been getting much work done today:

1. Still incredibly sleepy from the weekend. Busy busy busy.
2. I am the proud owner of a brand new tiny ipod. Too busy playing with iTunes and caressing the little silver parcel of ear candy.
3. My Eva Zeisel dishes finally arrived today. Too busy resisting the temptation to unwrap each piece.
4. Paying close attention to a soon-ending e-bay auction for another Zeisel piece I've been lusting after.
5. Will be here until 8:30 pm tonight. I have plenty of time to get my ToDo list finished.
6. Too much sugar and caffeine in my system to sit down for enough time to get anything done.
7. I'll be in Hawaii in 44 days! There is so much to get done between now and then!
8. My office was too cold this morning and is too hot now.
9. Phone interruptions, visitor interruptions, e-mail interruptions. And snacking.
10. It's Monday. If I get all caught up today I'll have nothing to put off until the end of the week.

No comments: