Sep 29, 2005

Today is absolutely the best weather EVER! I love fall, the crisp, the cool, the sweaters, the knee high socks. It invigorates me and makes me want to take long walks in the evening and cuddle up by the fire with the Hubb and the kitties with a stomach warming shot of brandy. I am all orange and brown today. Comfortable and cozy, ready for the smell of leaves and pumpkin.

Speaking of pumpkin, Hubb and I are hosting a dinner party this Monday night, and I plan to make a yummy pumpkin and acorn squash soup. I have fresh sage that I've been dying to use, and now that soup season is finally here, I'm on it. Yay for pumpkin soup!

So I ran an errand for the Hubb last night, and in the process fell in love with a fabulous sexy red dress. I bought it with plans to wear it to Christmas parties, and maybe even a New Year's bash this year. I can't believe I'm already thinking about the holidays. But at least I'm going to look damn good.

No comments: